the Freedom Community
the freedom to flourish*
For this we need, as a start,
- freedom of thought and speech,
- freedom to research and report,
- freedom to lead lives right for us
as long as these don’t harm others,*
- freedom to explore, join & leave religions.
whatever is against that freedom
Two such current forces are
- Orthodox Islam, and
- Political Correctness, which includes
"All opinions, cultures, religions are equal."
to act for freedom
- by getting better informed,
- by sharing the information,
- by developing more personal strengths,
- by building a strong community,
- by pro-freedom activism
- by living freedom.
I Live Freedom
I live freedom
with each breath
I live freedom
freedom – liberty
to think freely ...
Click here for the full piece
Tell me and I forget.
Teach me and I remember.
Involve me and I learn.
Lucy Maude Montgomery
info (at) TheFreedomCommunity.com
Sometimes we know we're stuck
in some pot too small for us,
like some of those miniature ginkgo trees.
Sometimes we know something is wrong,
but don't know what.
Sometimes we know what's wrong,
but don't know what to do.
Sometimes it's hard to know what to do.
Sometimes it's hard to feel what we do matters.
The Freedom Community -
all of us committed to
acting for freedom in our personal lives,
and in society on all levels.
What is Harm? What is Flourishing?
For more detail, click here.
top of page
We will never rent, trade or sell your email address.
We will just use it to contact you about The Freedom Community.